On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed a new report on which digital marketing tactics are most effective. Guess what? Once again, the winner was email marketing. Quit writing this channel’s obituary and ask yourself what you’re doing to reinvigorate your email program. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Here’s the link to the story on Marketing Charts sharing the data.
- Here’s where you can download the complete report from Ascend2.
- Remember, early registration is now open for Social Brand Forum 2016 featuring Jay Baer, Joe Pulizzi, and Gini Dietrich. Register now and save!
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll be talking to Poo~Pourri Founder and CEO Suzy Bátiz.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!