On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed some new insights from a Pew Research Center study. Specifically the fact that Instagram and Pinterest usage has doubled since they started tracking while Twitter and LinkedIn use is flat year on year. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Growth at LinkedIn and Twitter has slammed to a halt in the US (Business Insider).
- Here’s the full study from Pew Research Center (Pew).
- We also announced the full agenda for this fall’s Social Brand Forum. Learn more and register now.
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll be talking to Rob Yoegel of Gaggle.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!