On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I got the new year started with a discussion of the 2016 digital marketing trends to watch. Specifically, creating more meaningful content, social video, and amplification through paid advertising. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- To learn more about what 2016 digital marketing trends to keep an eye on in the year aead, check out this post where I rounded up 27 expert opinions from folks like Jay Baer, Ann Handley, Michael Stelzner, Mark W. Schaefer, Gini Dietrich, and more. More.
- Happy New Year! Best to you and yours in the new year ahead!
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll be talking to social video expert Brian Fanzo.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!