Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c03/h06/mnt/56314/domains/branddrivendigital.com/html/wp-content/plugins/embed-facebook/embed-facebook.php on line 39
Last week the first ever Social Brand Forum brought several top-notch speakers, business leaders, and marketers to the Iowa River Landing in Coralville for two days of action-packed social media learning. As we all return to the daily grind and set about implementing what we’ve learned, we’ve collected some helpful resources and reminders for you from Social Brand 2012.
How about all of the great talks from speakers like Ann Handley, Mack Collier, and John Morgan? Many attendees have asked about seeing their slides. Several of our speakers have already shared their decks on SlideShare and other platforms. Here are links to the ones we have so far. Others will be added here as soon as we get them:
- Mack Collier — Think Like a Rockstar (SlideShare)
- Kary Delaria – Community Management Best Practices (SlideShare)
- DJ Waldow – 7 Email Marketing Rules You Must Break (SlideShare)
- TJ Stein – Crisis Management in Social Media (Speaker Deck)
- John Morgan – How to Build a Trusted Brand (SlideShare); John also wanted us to let you know that you can read the first three chapters of his book Brand Against the Machine for FREE here.
Here’s the deck from my closing talk recapping the event.
Remember, you can still follow the conference conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #socialbrand12 or by engaging on our private Chatter group (contact me if you need an invite). If you want to follow the speakers on Twitter, we put together a Twitter list to help you find them.
What did you think of the Social Brand Forum? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below or by completing our short survey — just six questions. Take the survey now.