It’s hard to believe that this fall’s Social Brand Forum is just one month away. Less than 30 days until you’ll be able to see some of the biggest names in social media marketing like Ann Handley and Mack Collier at the Iowa River Landing in Coralville. Here are a few Social Brand 2012 highlights you may not have heard …
- The day-and-a-half event is book-ended by stellar keynotes from Ann, Mack, and John Morgan, author of Brand Against the Machine
- Sessions include social media insights from global brands like McDonald’s as well as experts in B2B Social (Kipp Bodnar), Email + Social (DJ Waldow), Enterprise Social (David B. Thomas) and recently announced speakers TJ Stein and Kary Delaria!
- (Ready to register? Click here to get the best rate)
- As this group is too exciting and unique for standard coffee breaks, we’ll also offer loosely structured “Birds of a Feather” networking groups moderated by experts
- Day 1 concludes with a LIVE #Blogchat — the world’s largest Twitter chat
- At the end of Day 1 we’ll move the party to Vesta for appetizers and libations
You can view all sessions on our recently released full-conference agenda (below).
Just the Facts
Social Brand Forum 2012 is October 17–18 at the Coralville Marriott Hotel and Conference Center on the scenic Iowa River Landing. We’ll start just after 1:00 PM on Wednesday and will be done by 4:30 PM on Thursday. This event is designed to help marketers at organizations small and large build stronger brands and customer relationships through social media content, conversations, and community. Staying the night? Book your room now to get the event rate (special hotel registration link).
You won’t find a social media line-up like this anywhere in Iowa. In fact, most marketers in our neck of the woods would have to pack up and head to Chicago or Minneapolis to find something even close. If nearly two days of value-packed content weren’t enough, every attendee also gets a copy of Ann Handley’s Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business.
And if you really hurry you’ll also get the early-bird rate of $195 + 2 more books — a copy of DJ Waldow’s new book The Rebel’s Guide to Email Marketing and Mack Collier’s upcoming title Think Like a Rockstar. You’ll have to be quick on the clicks to get these — there are only a few left at that level. Register now and save.
Our Social Brand marketplace will feature exhibits from many of the generous sponsors who’ve stepped forward in support of this event including the University of Iowa School of Journalism and Mass Communication, FusionFarm, Overblog, Kirkwood Continuing Education and Training Services, (mt) MediaTemple, Tawlk, Adamson Studios, Vesta, and Zephyr Printing and Design.
Any questions? Please feel free to contact me. I want to answer any questions you have and help you get registered and get the most out of Social Brand 2012. You can learn more and register now at socialbrandforum.com.
See you next month!