The Social Brand Forum is the Midwest’s premier digital marketing event, bringing the brightest speakers and industry thought leaders to Iowa for two days of learning. This single-track event has been featured on numerous lists ranking the nation’s best social media conferences but how do you know if it’s right for you or your team? Take a moment and learn more about who should attend and what you can expect from the Social Brand Forum.
Who Should Attend the Social Brand Forum?
Marketers and business leaders at organizations small and large who want to build better brands online through social media content, conversations, and community.
Whether you are just starting out in social media or are in the thick of things and looking to take your digital marketing from good to great, the Social Brand Forum will deliver exceptional value for you and your team. Attendees leave with cutting-edge insights, practical tips and tools they can implement right away, and connections with other marketers, including our lineup of speakers.
What Can Attendees Expect from the Event?
Marketing professionals will:
- Learn the skills needed to develop and execute successful social media and digital strategies.
- Increase their knowledge and expertise of our ever-changing industry.
- Have the chance to interact directly with many of the nation’s most influential thought leaders.
Company leaders and managers will:
- Have a better understanding of how to implement social media and digital marketing into their business strategies and the resources required to do so.
- Gain high-level perspective that will help them make decisions on how they guide their departments and organizations forward.
- Hear first-hand accounts of how leading brands are using social media to make a splash in their industries.
Content managers and creators will:
- Hear brand examples, good and bad, to help understand what makes a campaign successful, and how to overcome those that are not.
- Learn how to take a good social presence to great.
- Get proven advice from professionals and peers to lead stronger conversations, create better content, and build communities of brand advocates.
Agency and PR professionals will:
- Gain insights from leading strategists to develop stronger campaigns for their clients.
- Have the opportunity to connect with organizations across the Midwest for new business development.
- Learn the skills and offerings needed to continue to provide clients with the highest level of social media and digital marketing services.
Whether you’re a marketer in corporate, small business, start-up, non-profit, education, or government setting, you will find something to take home from the Social Brand Forum. We structure the event so that these areas all get their own specialized “Birds of a Feather” breakout sessions to share insights and obstacles with others at similar organizations.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Register now to take advantage of our lowest rates, and to secure your spot in our special pre-conference workshop.