On this week’s Social Sound Bite — recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City — Jerry and I discussed Facebook’s latest innovation in advertising analytics: eliminating accidental clicks. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Facebook says it’s removing accidental clicks from its ad network (TechCrunch).
- Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Mondays, we serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand podcast.
- Register now for Social Brand Forum 2017 — September 14, 2017, at the Iowa Memorial Union. Don’t miss Jason Falls, Marcus Sheridan, Melissa Agnes, Robert Rose, and more! Register now and save $100 using promo code KXIC.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!