A new year brings many new things. At Brand Driven Digital we have two big events on the horizon. We’re excited to share the first with you today — Social Brand Forum 2016. Now in it’s fifth year, Social Brand has grown dramatically from where we started back in 2012. Each year we’ve worked to provide the social media and content marketing insights you need to take your digital marketing from good to great. This year is no exception.
Social Brand Forum 2016 will take place on September 22–23 at the historic Englert Theatre in downtown Iowa City. Last year we had a blast moving the event downtown, where attendees could learn against the backdrop of Iowa City’s thriving dining, arts, and cultural scene. This year, we’re also changing up our schedule a bit based on your feedback. Instead of day one being a half day and day two being a full day, #SocialBrand16 kicks off with a full day on Thursday followed by an action-packed half day on Friday.
We’re excited to bring the best and brightest digital marketing thought leaders to the heart of the heartland. This year we’re working even harder on providing a balance of high-level insightful keynotes and practical, tactical how tos. Without further adieu, let’s kick Social Brand Forum 2016 off by announcing a few of our headliners.
Speaker Announcement for Social Brand Forum 2016
Jay Baer is the world’s most retweeted person among digital marketers. He is a renowned business strategist, keynote speaker and the New York Times best-selling author of five books who travels the world helping businesspeople get and keep more customers. All attendees will receive a copy of Baer’s new book, Hug Your Haters, free with event registration. Follow Jay on Twitter.
Joe Pulizzi is an entrepreneur, speaker, author, podcaster, father and lover of all things orange. He’s the founder of multiple startups, including the Content Marketing Institute (CMI), the leading content marketing educational resource for enterprise brands, recognized as the fastest growing business media company by Inc. magazine in 2014. Follow Joe on Twitter.
Gini Dietrich is the founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, an integrated marketing communications firm. She is the author of Spin Sucks, co-author of Marketing in the Round, and co-host of Inside PR. She also is the lead blogger at Spin Sucks and is the founder of Spin Sucks Pro. Follow Gini on Twitter.
Attendees can once again expect local music and other forms of art and fun integrated into this one-of-a-kind digital marketing experience. More announcements and event details will be coming in the months ahead including more speaker announcements, the full conference agenda, pre-conference opportunities, new features, and much more.
Are You Ready for #SocialBrand16?
Like last year, there are three registration/access levels to choose from — Basic, Full, and VIP.
- VIP Access is the best way to experience the Social Brand Forum! In addition to full access to both days of the event, a free copy of Hug Your Haters, the opening reception, and Thursday’s networking lunch, our VIP experience guarantees seating in the first few rows of the Englert Theatre, convenient access to power, multiple books from our speakers, as well as special VIP-only pre-conference networking opportunities to get to know our speakers.
- Full Access allows attendees to experience both days of the event, a free copy of Hug Your Haters by Jay Baer, the opening night reception, and Thursday’s networking lunch. Full access attendees also receive an additional book by one of our speakers.
- Basic Access provides back row and/or balcony level seating for both days of the event, a free copy of Hug Your Haters by Jay Baer, and access to Thursday’s networking lunch. An ideal fit for students and educators!
Registration at all levels is open now. All levels go up on June 1st. All attendees will receive a free copy of Jay Baer’s new book Hug Your Haters. VIP attendees will receive a copy of a book from another one of our speakers — another announcement is coming soon! Full and VIP levels also get access to the opening night reception.
- Register now at socialbrandforum.com.
- We also have special conference hotel rates at the Sheraton Iowa City and hotelVetro. More on the venue and lodging.
- Are you a potential sponsor? We have several amazing opportunities available to get your brand in front of an excited group of marketers and social media influencers. Contact us now.
- Join the Social Brand conversation by liking Brand Driven Digital on Facebook, following us on Twitter, and using the hashtag #socialbrand16.
We’ll have many updates to share here and on the conference website in the months leading up to this event with new speakers and additions to the agenda. Check out this new video we made during last year’s event!
I hope to see you in Iowa again this fall for the Social Brand Forum!